Herbal Vinegar Guide and Cookbook
Find all kinds of tips and recipes for flavored vinegars, mustards, preserves, salsas, and more inside the Herbal Vinegar guide and cookbook.
Format: Softcover, 172 pages.
Publisher: Storey Publishing
Author: Maggie Oster
Description: Vinegar is versatile! And this book covers it all.
- Directions for buying, making, and flavoring inexpensive, easy-to-make vinegars -- dozens of ideas for combination herb, spice, vegetable, and flower vinegars
- Recipes for using flavored vinegars -- just a splash for exhilarating basic vinaigrettes, fruit and vegetable salsas, flavorful and tenderizing marinades, spicy dessert sauces, and many more
- Gift packaging ideas and customized labels
- Step-by-step instructions for growing flavorful herbs indoors and out
- Household uses and hints -- more than 100 home uses for vinegar, including polishing chrome, prolonging the life of cut flowers, and preparing natural beauty treatments
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.