Greek Yogurt Kitchen Cookbook
Greek Yogurt Kitchen Cookbook contains over 130 recipes for all types of meals including breakfasts, soups, sandwiches, entrees, snackes, desserts, and more. For fans of Greek yogurt or those who want to obtain its health benefits, this is a great cookbook resource.
Format: Softcover, 242 pages.
Copyright: 2014, First Edition
Publisher: Grand Central Life and Style
Author: Toby Amidor
Description: A versatile and healthful ingredient to take you from breakfast to dessert! Greek yogurt has quickly become America's favorite power food -- and it's no surprise why. Its high level of protein builds muscles and regulates metabolism, while its probiotics help maintain a healthy digestive tract and boost the immune system.
Greek yogurt is also an excellent source of calcium and very low in sodium -- and it's lactose-intolerant friendly, too! Now nutrition expert Toby Amidor shows you how to integrate this luscious ingredient into all your favorite meals. You'll discover how to replace high-fat sour cream, mayonnaise, butter, and oil with Greek yogurt, and even how to make your own! In no time, you'll be cooking:
- Sumptuous Breakfasts and Brunches: Banana Walnut Muffins, Lemon-Blueberry Stuffed French Toast, Crustless Mushroom Quiche/and Eggs Benedict with Lighter Hollandaise
- Fresh and Filling Salads, Soups, and Sandwiches: Avocado Soup with Pineapple Salsa, Tangy Buffalo-Style Salad with Chicken, Soba Noodle Salad with Peanut Sauce, and Caprese Panini
- Delicious Main Dishes: Crunchv Buttermilk Chicken Fingers with Honey-Mustard Dipping Sauce, White Margherita Pizza, Lamb Kebobs with Mint-Yogurt Sauce, and Spicy Indian-Style Lentils and Rice
- Mouthwatering Snacks, Appetizers, and Sides: Herbed Goat Cheese and Red Pepper Crostini, Baked Artichoke Dip with Fontina Cheese, Mexican-Style Creamed Corn, and Sesame-Ginger Salmon Croquettes
- Decadent Desserts: Peanut Butter-Banana Icebox Bars, Spiced Chocolate Cupcakes, Coconut Lemon Cookies, and Dulce de Leche Bowl.
With all of this and more, plus 32 delicious photos, you'll be able to make even the most bad-for-you foods healthier, tastier, and more satisfying
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.