Great Taste of Virgina Seafood Cookbook
Great Taste of Virgina Seafood Cookbook offers not only Virginians, but the rest of the United States the opportunity to celebrate seafood each month with a range of delicious recipes. The cookbook also contains some prize winning recipes that have been denoted by a fish symbol.
Format: Softcover spiral bound, 274 pages
Copyright: 1985. Second edition
Publisher: The Donning Company Publishers
Author: Mary Reid Barrow with Robyn Browder
Description: The Great Taste of Virginia Seafood is a showcase for the abundant variety of Virginia seafood, with over 300 recipes for seafood lovers.
The Great Taste of Virginia Seafood includes
- Gourmet recipes from celebrated Virginia chefs
- Prize-winning recipes from the Annual Virginia Seafood Contest
- Hors D'oeuvres and Appetizers
- Soups and Chowders
- Salads and Side Dishes
- Main Courses
The Great Taste of Virginia Seafood features:
- a special "how to" section with black-and-white photographs on the best way to buy and prepare seafood
- fun facts about fish and shellfish
- historical tidbits about Virginia seafood
- 8 pages of full color photographs
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.