Grand Junction Junior Service League West of the Rockies
The Grand Junction Junior Service League West of the Rockies Cookbook offers you a range of regional recipes from Grand Junction, Colorado. Here are western recipes from past to present, from Campfire to Candlelight, from the mountains to the deserts of Colorado.
Format: Hardcover spiral bound, 358 pages.
Copyright: 1994, Second Printing
Publisher: Wimmer Cookbooks
Author: Members of the Junior Service League of Grand Junction
Description: West of the Rockies has...
- High desert flair with a hint of our cowboy, sheepherder and Indian past
- Menus to give a western casual lifestyle from "Campfire to Candlelight"
- On the Wild Side -- wonderful recipes for game from the mountains, plains and high deserts of Colorado
- Clean Livin' -- these light healthy and delightfully delicious recipes list the nutritional analysis and hints for healthier cooking
- Special Guides -- includes Wine Guide, Emergency Substitutions, and Healthier Alternatives
Condition: Good condition. Cover has some small light scratches.