Good Food for Kids Cookbook - Dr. Penny Stanway
Good Food for Kids cookbook shares more than 100 healthy recipes not only for kids, but for the whole family. Recipes are suitable for children 6 months and over. Have food fussy children? This is a great cookbook for you and your family.
Format: Paperback, 144 pages
Publisher: Creative Publishing
Author: Dr. Penny Stanway
Description: Good food is vital for good health and well-being. One of a parent's most important roles is to give their children food they will enjoy and that will help them grow up fit and full of energy. Now, feeding your children will be trouble free!
- Wide variety of recipes, from quick and easy dinners to unusual packed lunch ideas.
- Simple explanation of the food pyramid and what key nutrients do.
- Advice on controlling ailments such as asthma and eczema through diet, as well as reducing the risk of allergies with food.
- Information on which foods are best for a baby and how to introduce new tastes and textures.
- Suggestions for feeding fussy eaters and vegetarians.
- Tips on how to adapt recipes for children under one.
Condition: Cover and interior pages are in beautiful condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.