Francine Prince's New Jewish Cuisine
Francine Prince's New Jewish Cuisine offers up over 175 Jewish recipes for daily meals and special holiday occasions. This cookbook also reduces fats, cholesterol, sugars, and salts in the recipes. Jewish recipe elections from Potato Latkes to Hamantaschen are included inside, among general US and international recipes.
Format: Softcover, 223 pages.
Publisher: A Perigee Book
Author: Francine Prince
Description: Bring well-loved traditional cookery into the health-conscious nineties.
With Francine Prince's New Jewish Cuisine, you won't have to sacrifice the tantalizing flavor of Grandma's favorite recipes -- only the excess fat, cholesterol, sugar and salt. Inside, best selling cookbook author Francine Prince offers:
- Tasty recipes for such well-loved favorites as cheese blintzes, potato latkes and matzoh balls;
- Contemporary gourmet dishes like baked chicken with sun-dried tomatoes and poached lemon sole with horseradish sauce;
- Detailed listing of traditional holiday dishes, cross- listed with Francine's scrumptious low-fat, low-sugar and low-salt versions;
- Exotic recipes from a variety of Jewish cuisines such as Italian-Jewish, Chinese-Jewish and Israeli-Jewish;
- Complete sample holiday menus, from soup and salad to dessert.
Condition: Pages 23 to 51 are creased. Further good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.