Roll 'em and Stuff 'em Cookbook
Roll 'em and Stuff 'em Cookbook is a vintage cookbook that showcases the art of filling and saucing gourmet food.
Format: Hardcover with dust jacket, 305 pages.
Publisher: Sea Cliff Press
Author: Carol Reuter
Description: Why Roll 'em and Stuff 'em?
Quite simply, rolled and stuffed creations, prepared with love and imagination, can add romance, glamor, and fascination to your menus -- and they have the added advantage of being extremely cosmopolitan.
For exciting examples of what we mean you will find
- a robust stuffed pork roast from Central America,
- a cream-smothered Austrian chicken crepe,
- a zesty bacon-spiked German beef roulade,
- a luscious chocolate Christmas log from France,
- a meltingly delicious Greek dessert pastry rolled in honey and nuts.
We have tried to take the mystery out of quiches and crepes, hors d'oeuvres, and desserts, so that you can enjoy their endless versatility and create combinations that will soon become specialties of the house -- your house!
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks. Find more All Occasion Cookbooks products