Feng Shui Food Cookbook
Health, happiness and food are at the heart of Feng Shui Food cookbook. Over 100 delicious and healthy recipes, plus complete meal plans are presented here. Chi energy and cooking are combined to result in positive life changes.
Format: Hardcover and dust jacket with plastic protective sleeve, 160 pages
Publisher: The Lyons Press
Author: Restaurateur Steven Saunders & Simon Brown
Description: Did you ever think you could cook food that not only tastes delicious but also promotes health and happiness? Two experts in their fields, Feng Shui practitioner Simon Brown and chef and restaurateur Steven Saunders, have combined their respective talents and energies to show you all you need to know.
According to the principles of Feng Shui, chi energy is present in all things, including the food you eat and the places in which you eat it. Here you will learn how to manipulate chi energy to bring about positive changes in your life and that of your family and guests by the choice of ingredients; the methods you use to prepare, cook, and serve them; and even the way you decorate your table.
This innovative cookbook provides over 100 delicious Feng Shui, inspired dishes. Each of these healthy, nutritious recipes provides the perfect energy balance for your changing needs. And they taste wonderful too!
- Complete menu plans
- Advice on how to plan and serve the right food for different occasions, from a romantic dinner or family gathering to a formal business lunch
- Tips for celebratory meals for weddings, children's parties, and summertime picnics
- How to "read" a restaurant's decor, layout, and location to ensure you choose the right place whenever you dine out
The art of Feng Shui is not restricted to the design of your home; everything to do with food, including how you prepare, serve and eat your meals, is also affected by natural energy principles. Feng Shui Food will show you how you and your family can benefit from balancing yin and yang elements in your food and your kitchen.
Health, happiness, and good fortune can be promoted by taking advantage of beneficial energies inside and around us. Feng Shui Food shows how to create the right atmosphere for every type of occasion from family meals to celebration dinners and parties.
Feng Shui Food is more than a cookbook. It explains:
- What makes some foods yin and other yang
- That different cooking styles have different energies
- How to enhance positive energy with your kitchen and dining room design
- That romance, harmony, and happiness can be achieved through cooking and eating
- How eating certain dishes is beneficial to your mood and health
Condition: Bookboards, interior pages and dust jacket are in beautiful condition. Dust jacket comes with plastic protective sleeve.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.