Dr. Oetker Garnishing Book
Dr. Oetker Garnishing book presents 270 presentation ideas for fruits, vegetables, salads, desserts, meats, fish, and more. There are also dessert recipes, plus color photos of the garnish and decoration suggestions inside this guidebook.
Format: Hardcover, 143 pages.
Publisher: Weathervane Books
Author: Dr. Oetker
Description: Garnishing book offers step-by-step instructions in the art of preparing gorgeous food. Full-color photographs illustrate garnishing and decorating techniques that let you give a professional touch to the food you serve in your own home. And every one of these elegant ideas can be adapted for your favorite dishes -- making each meal a very special occasion.
Dr. Oetker Garnishing book includes:
- 35 sections on garnishing and decorating photographed in full color
- More than 270 exciting suggestions for presenting fruit, vegetables, meat, poultry, fish, cheese, salad, and desserts
- 20 recipes for creating delicious decorated desserts
- 8 easy lessons in napkin folding
- A list of utensils you will need
Whether you entertain on a grand or an intimate scale, GARNISHING will help you add a very special touch to every dish.
Condition: Cover's bottom edgehas some chipped cover material. Further good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.