Donna Hamilton's Gracious Country Inns and Favorite Recipes
Donna Hamilton's Gracious Country Inns and Favorite Recipes presents over 120 signature recipes from North America's romantic bed and breakfasts and inns. The cookbook's author Donna Hamilton is host of The Learning Channel's Great Country Inns television series.
Format: Softcover, 224 pages.
Publisher: Mockingbird Company
Author: Donna Hamilton
Description: Taste the Experience with over 120 of the signature recipes that give each inn their unique gourmet flavor, including:
- Maine Summer Berry Soup with Buttermilk Ice Cream
- Medallions of Venison with Sun-Dried Cherry Sauce
- Cornmeal Breaded Trout with Country Ham Hominy Hash
- Grilled Shrimp with Mango Salsa and Ancho Chile Mayonnaise
- Chocolate Sin Cake in Phyllo Pastry
Donna Hamilton is the host of the Learning Channel's Great Country Inns
From Quebec to Key West, from the Arizona desert to the rocky coast of Maine, discover what makes each inn, menu and region an unforgettable joy. Includes a practical guide on whom to contact, what it costs, as well as where, when and how to get there.
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.