Disney's Family Cookbook
Disney's Family Cookbook comes to you from Disney's FamilyFun magazine. The magazine's top recipes have been compiled from past issues to provide you with this book of 500 dishes. There are all kinds of tips, ideas, and photos throughout the cookbook.
Format: Hardcover with spiral interior, 255 pages.
Publisher: Disney Press
Author: Deanna F. Cook
- More than 500 recipes and activities from FamilyFun magazine
- Lively full-color photographs throughout
- Party foods for birthdays, holidays, and every day
- Tips for keeping a well-stocked pantry
- Time-savers from real parents
- Innovative ways to liven up breakfast, lunch, dinner, and all the snacks in between
- Mealtime games for the whole family
- Family food projects tor kitchen and garden
- "Teaching kids to cook" recipes by Mollie Katzen, author of Moosewood Cookbook
- Special meals for fussy eaters
- Unique hardcover spiral binding that lies completely flat
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.