Dining with the Stars Cookbook
Over 100 celebrities in the glamorous Dining with the Stars Cookbook share their favorite recipes with readers. Recipe contributors range from Clint Eastwood to Elizabeth Hurley.
Format: Hardcover and dust jacket, 270 pages
Publisher: Pocket Books
Author: Paul Kent Dorn
Description: In a dazzling show of support for AIDS Project Los Angeles, more than one hundred celebrities share their favorite recipes in this irresistible collection that brings a touch of glamour to everything from appetizers to desserts! Now you can kick off an elegant dinner party with Joan Collins' Pheasant and Leek Soup and satisfy a sweet tooth with George Hamilton's Chocolate Chip Cookies.
More than a cookbook, Dining with the Stars cookbook includes photos, autographs and anecdotes from the biggest names in entertainment, fashion, music, politics and sports. You never know who -- or what -- will turn up in the kitchen as you produce a masterpiece with Clint Eastwood's Spaghetti Western. Learn the secret to Ashley Judd's Perfect Biscuits. Sink your teeth into Drocula Goulash from Zsa Zsa Gabor. Get a taste of England with Elizabeth Hurley's family recipe for Shepherd's Pie.
You'll also find:
- Donna Karan's Garlic Thyme Grilled Chicken,
- Bob Hope's Favorite Chicken Hash,
- Debbie Reynolds' Eggplant Casserole,
- Jay Leno's Uncle Louie's Chicken Wings Marinas,
- Rosalynn Carter's Cream of Broccoli Soup with No Cream,
- Elizabeth Taylor's Spicy Chicken,
- Rita Moreno's Beef Picadillo,
- James Brown's Crab Bake Imperial,
- Janet Leigh's Lamb Shanks,
- Geraldo Rivera's Amaretto Caramel Custard,
- Angela Lansbury's Famous Power Loaf,
- Florence Henderson's Lasagna Rolls,
- Majel Roddenberry's Kumquat Chicken,
- Michael Feinstein's Peppery Pasta,
- Adam Wylie's Strawberry Pop Cake,
- Joanne Woodward's Sole Cabernet,
- Dom Deluise's Broccoli with Rigatoni,
- Barbara Eden's Chicken Curry Casserole,
- Vince Gill's Peanut Butter Fudge,
- James Earl Jones' Chilean Sea Bass,
- and dozens of other outstanding dishes for all occasions.
With hearty servings of humor (see Rita Rudner's culinary curiosity, Spaghetti with Gummy Bears, and Kenneth Cole's Eggs and Toast for the Well-Shod Male), here are exciting selections that make you the star every time you cook.
Condition: Bookboards, interior pages and dust jacket are in good condition. There are some light stains on the top (outside) part of the pages. Pages 119 to 125 are slightly buckled. Dust jacket shows light shelf wear on the edge.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.