Designed for Living Cookbook - Corning Corporation
Consumer housewares giant Corning's Designed for Living Cookbook offers chefs of all skills more than 200 health and diet recipes focused on nutrition. Dishes include both international and regional dishes from around the world.
Format: Hardcover with dust jacket, 187 pages
Copyright: Corning Vitro Corporation
Publisher: Avery Publishing Group, Inc.
Author: Cornelius O'Donnell
Description: With over 200 tempting recipes, 135 beautiful color photographs, and a healthy emphasis on nutrition, the Designed For Living Corning Cookbook was created to satisfy the requirements and tastes of today's family. More than just a comprehensive collection of great recipes, Designed For Living provides important information for the beginner as well as the seasoned chef.
Here are some of the things you'll find within its pages:
- A wide variety of traditional, international, and regional dishes including Italian, Tex-Mex, New England, Southern, Scandinavian, Chinese, Indian, Moroccan, and more.
- Nutritional information, ingredient substitution lists, and cooking techniques that make nearly every recipe adaptable for individual dietary requirements such as low-fat, low-cholesterol, or low-calorie.
- Seven fast and fabulous meals, one for each day of the week, that can be prepared in 30 minutes or less.
- For quick reference, certain recipes contain special symbols, indicating which dishes are low-fat, low-calorie, or strictly vegetarian.
- Basic preparation and cooking techniques...microwave cooking...kitchen equipment...measurement equivalency charts...and more.
- Menu planning and meal preparation strategies for parties and holidays.
- Time-saving tips that minimize preparation and cooking time.
- Suggested recipe variations which provide a change of flavor, and transform everyday dishes into dinner-party delights.
The Designed For Living Corning Cookbook is an indispensable addition to any cookbook library.
Condition: Bookboards, interior pages and dust jacket are in beautiful condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.