Cooking With Days of Our Lives
Cooking With Days of Our Lives was published in 1997 when some of the show's most popular couples appeared on the show like John, Marlena, Bo, Hope, Jack, Jennifer, and more. Here is a soap-opera television-themed cookbook that fans of the show will especially enjoy.
Format: Hardcover with dust jacket, 190 pages.
Publisher: Rutledge Hill Press
Author: Pauline Cohn, Paulette Cohn and Dotty Griffith
Description: If you have ever longed for one of Alice Horton's homemade doughnuts to lift your spirits or a steaming bowl of Brady Pub clam chowder to warm you on a cold winter day, Cooking with Days of our Lives is the book for you.
Combining the fun and drama of the show with good food you might enjoy in some of Salem's finer homes and restaurants, Cooking with Days of our Lives is a wonderful collection of more than 200 recipes and memories from NBC's number one daytime drama.
Cooking with Days of our Lives is divided into fun and inventive chapters:
- Cooking for Romance -- complete menus for romantic meals with some of Days' most popular and passionate pairs, such as John and Marlena, Bo and Hope, Carrie and Austin, Jack and Jennifer, and more
- Hot Spots of Salem -- recipes from Salem's most popular restaurants, such as the Penthouse Grill, Chez Vous, the Cheatin' Heart, Johnny Angel's, the Titan Gym Juice Bar, and the Brady Pub
- Holidays and Special Celebrations -- recipes for food you might enjoy at a New Year's Eve party at the Penthouse Grill, a Horton-Brady family picnic, or a Bastille Day party
- Weddings -- menus for meals served at Days of our Lives' most popular weddings, including Bo and Hope's wedding in England, Carrie and Austin's impromptu wedding, and more
- Fast and Fabulous -- quick dishes from characters who live life on the run, like Kate, Laura, Eric, and Celeste
- Trickery and Treats -- dessert recipes and profiles of the most unforgettable villains of Days of our Lives, including Stefano, Franco, and Kristen
- Days of our Lives On the Set -- recipes from the caterer that feeds the cast of the show
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.