Cooking Light Magazine 1989 Cookbook
Cooking Light Magazine 1989 Cookbook is part of the popular annual editions put out by the magazine with top recipes from the year. Here in this annual you'll find more than 400 recipes, each that are considered "light" with lower calorie counts for recipe favorites.
Format: Hardcover, 266 pages.
Publisher: Oxmoor House
Author: Cooking Light Magazine
Description: Cooking Light Cookbook 1989 featuring
- The latest scientific evidence for living well from the Surgeon General's Report
- Tips for lowering calories in your favorite recipes
- Over 400 recipes analyzed for calories and seven essential nutrients
- Menus that celebrate the "light" revolution in American cuisine: Breakfast and Brunch! Quick and Easy! Microwave It Light!
- An easy-to-follow program for cardiovascular fitness
- Marketplace reviews of what is new in food and fitness
- Calorie/Nutrient Chart
- 7-day diet menu plans calculated for 1200 and 1600 calories
Condition: Cover has bubbled laminate down spine. Further good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.