Cooking Light Magazine 1988 Cookbook
Cooking Light Magazine 1988 is an annual cookbook. This edition presents more than 450 recipes that are deemed "light" by the publication. You'll enjoy the menu plans, light recipes for all kinds of meals, and more.
Format: Hardcover, 265 pages.
Publisher: Oxmoor House, Inc.
Author: Cooking Light Magazine
Description: Cooking Light 1988 the cookbook of food and fitness with
- The latest scientific evidence for living well
- Nutrition .guidelines for health maintenance
- Tips for lowering calories in your favorite recipes
- Over 450 recipes analyzed for calories and seven essential nutrients
- Menus that celebrate the "light" revolution in American cuisine: Breakfast and Brunch! Quick and Easy! Microwave It Light! That's Entertaining!
- An easy-to-fill prescription for cardiovascular fitness
- Marketplace reviews for health-conscious shoppers and introducing Cooking Light menu plans calculated for 1200 and 1600 calories
Condition: Cover has some corner and edge wear. Further good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.