Cooking in Mexico
Cooking in Mexico by Pacific Pearl food columnist Christine Yerbic features her popular Mexican recipes from Chicken Margarita, to Fish Picatta to Tamales with Spicy Pork.
Format: Softcover spiral bound, 326 pages.
Copyright: 2010, Revised 2nd Edition
Publisher: Mazatlan's Pacific Pearl Magazine
Author: Christine Yerbic
Description: The second edition of Cooking in Mexico by author and culinary artist Christine Yerbic includes additional recipes not in the the original edition, with the chef's culinary secrets, and a fun new approach to cooking familiar dishes using local native fruits, vegetables and Mexican food products. In addition to a feast of recipes, you will also find
- Chef's Secrets
- Complete orientation to cooking in Mexico
- Conversion charts for weights and measurements
- Cooking Tips
- Fish & Shellfish Glossary
- Glossary of Mexican Food Products
- Market translator
- Meat Cuts Glossary
- Oven temperature charts
- Restaurant Menu Definitions
- Spanish and English for utensils in a Mexican kitchen
- Substitution charts for ingredients
Condition: Good condition. Small spot on opening page
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.