Cookin' with the Q-Zoo WRBQ Radio Red Hot Recipe Book
Cookin' with the Q-Zoo, Radio's Red Hot Recipe Book, is a cookbook from radio station WRBQ in Tampa Bay. Recipes inside the cookbook come from listeners that flooded the radio station with their recipes as part of a fundraiser.
Format: Softcover, 243 pages.
Publisher: LaFray Young Publishing
Author: Joyce S. LaFray Young, Editor
- A Poipourri of Favorite Recipes from America's "Red Hot" Morning Show
- Special Celebrity and Chef Sections including recipes from Burt Reynolds, Steve Spurrier, Chef Tell (PM Magazine), George Steinbrenner, Lee Roy Selmon and many others!!!
- No-Nonsense and a Few Nonsense Recipes
- Complete Glossary of Cooking Terms Used in Gourmet and Everyday Cooking.
- ZOO (zõo) n.1. A park or garden in which wild animals are kept for exhibition. 2. A rather zany radio station; menagerie.
Condition: Good condition.