Colorado Restaurants Off the Beaten Path Cookbook - Signed Edition
Colorado Restaurants Off the Beaten Path Cookbook is a signed edition cookbook and guidebook combination that covers 71 restaurants and their recipes.
Format: Softcover, 306 pages
Publisher: Small Town Publications
Author: Benjamin James Bennis
Description: The Colorado Restaurants Off the Beaten Path Cookbook is a recipe for Fine Dining, Colorado Style:
- 43 Restaurants from twelve of Colorado's Top Towns
- 11 Restaurants from seven Front Range Towns
- 17 One-Restaurant Towns
- 71 Recipes written by the Restaurants' chefs
- Take 43 Restaurants from twelve of Colorado's Top Towns, mix in a concentration of 11 Restaurants from seven Front Range Towns and add a sprinkling of 17 One-Restaurant Towns scattered across the state. Put yourself and this book into your vehicle and have a culinary adventure as you discover Colorado Restaurants Off The Beaten Path!
- Let the Restaurants come to you by trying the chefs' recipes in your kitchen.
All New Restaurants & Recipes
- Benjamin James Bennis serves up 71 select Restaurants that have not appeared in any of his previous three books since 1991.
- The Restaurants' chefs deliver 71 of their favorite recipes with wine recommendations.
Color Photos of the Restaurants and Recipes.
Condition: Front cover's bottom edge is slightly creased. Further good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.