The Detox Cookbook
The Detox Cookbook is packed with step-by-step photos and instruction for a detox diets of different lengths. With 150 recipes inside like Lentil and Garlic Soup, Avocado Salad with Tofu-Dill Dressing, Penne with Green Vegetable Sauce, Egg and Lentil Curry, and more diet food options like these, you will learn to detox safely and with the satisfaction of delicious meals. This book has stellar reviews!
Format: Hardcover, 256 pages.
Publisher: JG Press
Author: Maggie Pannell
Description: An easy-to-use, safe, revitalizing and body-cleansing diet with expert advice, 150 recipes and 750 step-by-step photographs.
Everything you need to know about effective detox dieting -- how to eat well and lose weight the safe and enjoyable way
- Offers three distinct diets, from the weekend detox diet to the two-week health-boosting diet, providing a diet plan suitable for every time frame and personal target
- Contains more than 150 specially selected easy-to-make recipes, ranging from vitamin-packed juices and smoothies to salads, snacks and tasty light meals, each crammed with vital nutrients and cleansing properties
- Explains what toxins are, where they are found, and how they can be avoided, as well as providing a checklist of the symptoms of toxic overload to enable easy self-diagnosis
- Features back-up plans for easy exercise, including simple relaxation, meditation, massage and aromatherapy techniques, all of which can be done in the home
- Over 750 fantastic photographs and a full nutritional analysis of every recipe
Condition: Good condition. Back cover has a some scratches.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.