Classic Pennsylvania Dutch Cooking
Classic Pennsylvania Dutch Cooking brings you 300 heirloom recipes from Lancaster County. Hot Cross Buns, Stuffed Beets, Chicken Stoltzfus, and Pork Loin Roast Stuffed with Dried Fruit are a sampling of this regional cookbook's memorable recipes.
Format: Hardcover spiral bound, 279 pages.
Publisher: Cookbook Resources
Author: Cookbook Resources
Description: Popular old-fashion recipes handed down through generations make this cookbook of Pennsylvania Dutch cooking a family heirloom for future generations. Betty Groff captures the spirit, personality and flavors of fresh fruits, vegetables and farm-raised meats from the rich farmlands that make Lancaster County famous. Groff's notes and writings capture her heritage and preserve for us the smells, tastes and stories of the foods from a lifestyle still respected and still lived.
- Over 300 homemade, hand-me-down recipes
- Great recipes right off the farm
- Classic recipes from one of Americas definitive regional cuisines
- Great stories and entertaining notes add to authenticity
- The next best thing to being in the Pennsylvania Dutch country
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.