Classic Cold Cuisine
Over 300 international recipes for cold cuisine, from soups to salads, pies, and more, are found inside the Classic Cold Cuisine cookbook by Karen Green.
Format: Softcover, 258 pages.
Author: Karen Green
Description: In this intriguing collection of three-hundred international recipes, Karen Green has chosen the most popular, interesting, and easy-to-prepare cold gourmet dishes from the cuisines of the world. The recipes make for exciting and unusual parties as well as convenient family fare.
This array of culinary treasures includes:
- Armenian Eggplant Appetizer
- Spanish Cold Almond and Garlic Soup
- Marino Marinated Mushroom Salad with Maui Mustard
- Russian Bean Salad with Walnut Sauce
- Guatemalan Potato and Vegetable Salad
- Caribbean Cold Poached Fish with Avocado Sauce
- Fettucine with Tuna, Olives, and Capers
- African Fish Cone
- Cambodian Chicken and Tofu Salad
- Veal Tonnato
- Greek Baked and Marinated Spring Garden Vegetables
- Lemon Custard Cream Pie
- Almond Tone with Peaches and Cream
Karen Green makes both entertaining and everyday dining delectably easy, from appetizers to dessert, with theme menus, advance preparation advice, and sections on special techniques and ingredients and mail order sources to help you plan, shop, and cook. Classic Cold Cuisine is two cookbooks in one, with both well-loved classic recipes and variations geared to today's lighter style of eating.
Condition: Good condition. Back cover has small crease on left corner.