Cicciotti's Kitchen Cookbook - Signed - Italian Retaurant Cardiff CA
Cicciotti's Kitchen Cookbook - Signed - Italian Restaurant Cardiff, CA is a cookbook written by the owner and chef of Cicciotti's Trattoria in the seaside town of Cardiff in California. It is autographed.
Format: Softcover, 468 pages - Signed by chef.
Publisher: Palisades Publishers
Author: Gaetano Cicciotti
Description: Simple, fresh ingredients are what Cicciotti's Kitchen is all about. Executive chef and restaurant owner Gaetano Cicciotti shows you how to create his favorite Italian dishes -- just like his Mother and Grandmother taught him. In his cookbook, Cicciotti shows you how to easily fill your kitchen with the aromas and flavors of Italy. Here's a taste of what you'll find inside:
- Spaghetti alia Carbonara: A special dish Gaetano learned from his Mother
- Tortino di Melanzane: Features one of Gaetano s favorite ingredients -- eggplant
- Torta di Rapini al Forno: A new dish Gaetano created for a family dinner
- Penne alia Vodka: A perennial favorite at Cicciotti's Trattoria
- Farfalle alia Boscaiola: Bowtie pasta recipe from Gaetano's childhood
Condition: Very good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.