Church Supper Cookbook
Favorite potluck recipes from churches throughout the United States make up the heart of the treasure-filled Church Supper Cookbook. Herein, you'll find over 400 dishes from some of the best cooks in the country.
Format: Hardcover, 324 pages
Publisher: Rodale, Inc.
Author: David Joachim
Description: Great tasting food can always be found at the local church supper or potluck. But the recipes are often closely guarded secrets. Not anymore!
In The Church Supper Cookbook, America's best cooks unveil over 400 of their most requested recipes ever. Each dish has been proven again and again at countless family gatherings, church functions, and community get-togethers. With this extraordinary range of recipes, you'll never be at a loss for a satisfying family meal, a knockout bake-sale recipe, or an easy covered dish to please the crowd.
- Over 150 cakes, cookies, pies, and puddings
- Family-size recipes that serve 6 to 8
- An entire chapter devoted to feeding a crowd, with dishes that serve from 15 to 100
- Beautiful color photographs
- Heartwarming notes from the cooks who share their best-loved recipes
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.