The Chocolate Cookbook
The Chocolate Cookbook is perfect for bakers who love visuals of the final dessert or sweet. This book is loaded with color how-to photos and photos of the prepared recipes. There are 125 recipes in all for tasty and imaginative chocolate treats. We spot our favorite, Sachertorte, inside the cookbook. This is a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
Format: Softcover, 160 pages
Publisher: Sebastian Kelly
Author: Christine France
- Feast your eyes and excite your taste buds with this utterly irresistible collection of recipes
- All the classic chocolate recipes are included, such as Sachertorte, Chocolate Chestnut Roulade and Black Forest Gateau
- Familiar dishes are transformed with a dash of luxurious chocolate -- from Chocolate Pecan Pie to Rich Chocolate Brioche Bake
- Includes luscious and lavish hot puddings, creamy gateaux to die for, and chocolate tarts, pies and cheesecakes that will banish all thoughts of skipping dessert
- Contains clear, step-by-step guidelines to selecting and cooking with chocolate, as well as informative tips on how to master chocolate decorating techniques
Condition: Good condition with light creases on corner tips.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.