Chefs of Cucina Amore Cookbook
Chefs of Cucina Amore cookbook, the PBS television series companion book, features 100 Italian recipes Fiath Willinger, Joe Simone, Nick Malgieri and Nancy Harmon Jenkins, some of the world's foremost Italian chefs. Gnocchi, pastas, soups, pizzas, rustic breads, desserts and more await you inside the Chefs of Cucina Amore cookbook.
Format: Hardcover with dust jacket, 200 pages
Publisher: West 175 Publishing
Author: Faith Willinger, Joe Simone, Nick Malgieri and Nancy Harmon Jenkins
Description: With a few well-chosen pantry items and this collection of over 100 authentic recipes, you can transform your kitchen into a cucina bursting with the robust flavors of Italy. Let The Chefs of Cucina Amore share with you:
- Savory appetizers that will prepare your tastebuds for the delicious courses to follow.
- Satisfying main courses that are seasonally appropriate and suit a variety of appetites and palates.
- Flavorful pastas, gnocchi and soups to serve as first courses and fabulous late night snacks.
- Rustic breads and pizzas that will fill your kitchen with the aromas of baked hearth breads.
- Enticing desserts that include simple fruit-based dishes, traditional pastries and delightful cakes.
For an exciting culinary journey through the beautiful regions of Italy, tune in to The Chefs of Cucina Amore on your local PBS station.
Condition: Good condition.