Culinary Arts Institute Caribbean Cookbook
Traditional Caribbean recipes make up the Caribbean Cookbook from the respected Culinary Arts Institute (CIA).
Format: Hardcover, 96 pages
Publisher: Culinary Arts Institute
Author: Juliette Hamelecourt
Traditional recipes tested for today's kitchen.
- Intriguing recipes from the tropics including Martinique, Guadeloupe, and Haiti.
- An array of exotic rum beverages.
- Elegant fruit desserts.
- This series comes to you from the Culinary Arts Institute, backed by almost 50 years experience in making cookbooks
- Each recipe is kitchen-tested and written in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step format.
- Ingredients are chosen with availability at your supermarket in mind.
- This series is a true adventure in cooking, a fine addition to your kitchen.
Condition: Bookboards and interior pages are in very nice condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.