California Kosher Cookbook Adat Ari El Synagogue North Hollywood, CA
California Kosher cookbook showcases a collection of recipes from the Women's League of Adat Ari El Synagogue in North Hollywood, California. This temple cookbook is definitely one for the collection if you are a fan of collecting them. It includes many wonderful recipes and all adhere to the kosher diet.
Format: Hardcover spiral bound, 286 pages
Copyright: 1992, Second printing
Publisher: Women's League of Adat Ari El Synagogue
Author: Members of the Women's League of Adat Ari El Synagogue, North Hollywood California
- You don't have to be Jewish or "keep kosher" to enjoy this unique collection of contemporary and traditional recipes.
- Descriptions of the cycle of Jewish and American holidays, along with suggested menus, make this book a valuable reference.
- Enjoy the lighter, healthy fare reflecting the California lifestyle.
- Don't miss new twists to old favorites like Cherry Noodle Kugel and the fruit filled Holiday Tzimmis. Discover the blending of wonderful Oriental and Southwestern flavors.
- Savor the flavor of Red Snapper Ole or the elegant Salmon En Croute.
- Recipes gleaned from Jewish cooks around the world reflect a broad range of ethnic foods made kosher. All the recipes are triple-tested to ensure successful results.
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.