Busy Woman's Slow Cooker Cookbook
Meal preparation is made easy with this resourceful Busy Woman's Slow Cooker Cookbook featuring one dish recipes for everything from chicken to baby baby back ribs.
Format: Hardcover spiral bound, 286 pages. First printing
Publisher: Cookbook Resources
Author: Cookbook Resources
Description: Busy Woman's Slow Cooker Cookbook makes life a little easier for those who prepare family meals. Because we know how important family meals are we created this cookbook to make meal preparation and meal planning as simple as possible.
- These slow cooker recipes are loaded with everyday ingredients making it easy to shop.
- Everyday ingredients make it easy to throw together a last-minute meal even though it may be 8 hours before your eat it.
- Six or seven ingredients per recipe also save time and effort.
- New convenience foods make it easy to prepare exciting dishes.
- And, good taste is never forgotten.
Family-tested and family-approved for great meals at home.
- Maple Plum-Glazed Turkey Breast Chicken Perfecto,
- Tuxedo Chicken,
- Buffalo Legs,
- Cajun Bayou Brisket,
- Finger Lickin' Baby Backs,
- German Bratwurst and Sauerkraut.
Condition: Bookboards and interior pages are in very nice condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.