Big Book of Breakfast
Big Book of Breakfast gives you recipes for the most important meal of the day. Here are 300 recipes for all kinds of breakfast options both savory and sweet.
Format: Softcover, 343 pages.
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Author: Maryana Vollstedt
Description: The best-selling author of the Big Book of Casseroles is back with over 300 breakfast and brunch recipes that are so easy to make, you'll have plenty of time to hit the snooze button again and again.
- SAVORY OMELETS, SKILLET ENTREES, AND OTHER BLUE-PLATE SPECIALS
- FLUFFY FRITTATAS, QUICHES, AND STRATAS
- OVER-STUFFED SANDWICHES AND CREATIVE WRAPS
- TEMPTING STACKS OF PANCAKES, WAFFLES, AND FRENCH TOAST
- CROWD-PLEASING CASSEROLES
- CRUNCHY GRANOLAS AND CEREALS
- WHOLESOME BREADS AND FRESH FRUITS
- HEARTY MEAT AND POTATO SPECIALTIES
- REFRESHING BEVERAGES
Whether you plan on preparing a cozy wake-up treat for two or a festive brunch for twenty, The Big Book of Breakfast is a real eye-opener.
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.