The Big Book of Bread Machine Recipes
The Big Book of Bread Machine Recipes contains five cookbooks in one volume with over 600 recipes. Selections inside include everything from breads to pizzas to coffee cakes.
Format: Hardcover spiral bound, 356 pages.
Publisher: Bristol Publishing Enterprises
Author: Donna Rathmell German
Description: The pioneer and undisputed expert in bread machine baking, Donna Rathmell German, puts more than 600 of her delicious bread recipes together in one convenient volume, together with information and tips for successful results every time!
Bread Machine Cookbook I
- contains complete instructions
- learn about ingredients
- white, cheese, whole grain breads
- fruit and vegetable breads
- herb and spice breads
- breads from the dough cycle
Bread Machine Cookbook II
- more white, cheese, whole grain, vegetable, fruit, herb and spice breads
- international and holiday breads
- coffee cakes
- pizzas, meat pies and handpies
Bread Machine Cookbook III
- more unique recipes for every type of loaf
- nut breads
- toppings and fillings
Bread Machine Cookbook V: Favorite Recipes from 100 Kitchens
- bread machine owners share their favorite recipes
Bread Machine Cookbook VI: Hand-shaped Breads from the Dough Cycle
- rolls, baguettes and breadsticks
- sweet rolls and coffee cakes
- bagels, English muffins and doughnuts
- ethnic breads
- holiday breads
- glazes, butters and spreads
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.