Giant Book of Bread Machine Recipes
Giant Book of Bread Machine Recipes offers hundreds of delicious breads from all over the world. Each recipe is designed for the electric bread machine. There are Pumpkin Pie Bread, Pistachio Oatmeal Bread, and Challah Bread are some of the recipes you will enjoy through the help of this cookbook.
Format: Softcover, 255 pages.
Publisher: Sterling Publishing
Author: Norman A Garrett
Description: Olive, nut, and buttermilk-potato breads. Loaves with dates, molasses, honey, raisins, walnuts, herbs, or cheddar cheese -- every imaginable and tasty ingredient. With your bread machine, the possibilities are endless!
Make the most of this marvelous machine by understanding its basic operation, as well as how to clean and service it, troubleshoot problems, and convert your favorite conventional recipes.
Then try making hundreds of incredible breads from around the world. Don't these make your mouth water?
- White breads: Sour Cream, Honey Seed, Jalapeho Cheese, and Challah
- Wheat: Bran, Cashew, Graham, and Whole-Wheat Sourdough Breads
- Rye Breads, from German to Buckwheat to Pumpernickel
- Corn, Oat, Whole Grain, and Multiple-Grain Breads
- Spice and Sweet Breads, like Pumpkin-Pie, Cheddar-Parmesan, and Taco Breads
- Fruit and Vegetable Breads, like yummy Banana-Oat Bran
Fast to cook and delicious to eat, these are the favorites of bread lovers from all around the world.
Condition: Good condition with minor shelf wear.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.