Bittman Takes On America's Chefs Cookbook
If you love the television show "Top Chef," you'll enjoy Bittman Takes On America's Chefs Cookbook, a cook-off style book by Mark Bittman. He pits his dishes against other chefs from around the country.
Format: Hardcover, 260 pages
Publisher: Wiley Publishing, Inc.
Author: Mark Bittman
Description: Join Mark Bittman as he takes on the nation's top chefs in a culinary battle of home-style vs. restaurant style!
The Chef Who Took the Challenge:
- Jose Andres - Zaytinya/Washington, D.C.,
- Daniel Boulud - Daniel/New York,
- James Boyce - Studio/Laguna Beach,
- Gary Danko - Restaurant Gary Danko/San Francisco,
- Suzanne Goin - Lucques and A.O.C./Los Angeles,
- Gabrielle Hamilton - Prune/New York,
- Anna Klinger - Al di La/New York,
- Charles Phan - The Slanted Door/San Francisco,
- Michel Richard - Citronelle/Washington, D.C.,
- Suvir Saran - Devi/New York,
- Chris Schlesinger - East Coast Grill & Raw Bar/Boston-Cambridge,
- Kerry Simon - Simon Kitchen & Bar/Las Vegas,
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten - Jean-Georges/New York.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.