Better Homes & Gardens New Junior Cook Book
Kid-tested, kid-tasted recipes are captured inside the Better Homes & Gardens New Junior Cook Book. Your kids will learn how to read a recipe, measure ingredients, and identify cooking tools with a little help from this cookbook. Wheels-On-The-Bus Pasta Salad, Baked Potato Boulders, Wild Monkeys are just a few of the fun recipes inside this special cookbook.
Format: Hardcover, 128 pages.
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Author: Better Homes and Gardens Editors
Description: Want to have a blast? Head for the kitchen, where cooking makes for awesome fun! Measuring, mashing, stirring, simmering -- there's never a dull moment when you're making Karate Chop Energy Bars, MV.P. Mac'n' Cheese, Rainbow Fruit Pizza, or Magic Cupcakes.
Inside You'll Find:
- More than 60 easy, tasty recipes!
- Fun illustrations and a picture of every recipe.
- Everything you need to cook like a pro!
- Great stuff for any meal of the day-breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and even party food. Don't know certain cooking words? Start with the Basics on page 5 to get the scoop.
- Nutrition information with every recipe. Learn to fuel your body for action!
Condition: Good condition.