Betty Crocker's Indian Home Cooking Cookbook
Betty Crocker's Indian Home Cooking Cookbook captures the flavors of India with recipes from Chef Raghavan Iyer and the great cookbook design of Betty Crocker books. Tandoori Breads, Spicy Creamy Wheat with Cashews, Squash Croquettes in Cream Sauce, Ground Lamb with Peas, and Pastry Shells with Spice Potatoes are some of the exotic Indian recipes contained in this cookbook.
Format: Hardcover, 336 pages.
Publisher: Wiley Publishing, Inc.
Author: Betty Crocker
Description: The Flavors Of Indian Food are so alluring -- fragrant and fluffy rice, tender morsels of meat and chicken, creamy and aromatic sauces, hot baked breads studded with spices, mouth-tingling chutneys and pickles. These authentic flavors are yours to be discovered and enjoyed.
Betty Crocker's Indian Home Cooking takes you on a tour of India's food and landscape with captivating photos. And the savory recipes allow you to capture the aromas of India in your own kitchen.
Traditional Indian Favorites:
- Pastry Shells with Spiced Potatoes Punjabi Samosas
- Almond-Lamb Curry Roghan Josh
- Marinated Grilled Chicken Tandoori Murghi
- Darjeeling Tea with Cardamom Chat
Authentic Regional Specialties:
- Grilled Fish with Garlic and Cream Malai Maach
- Pork in Cashew-Pepper Curry Sorpotel
- Mixed Vegetable Stew with Coconut Atrial
- Rice-Lentil Pancakes Ultapam
Versatile Vegetarian Options:
- Homemade Cheese with Spinach Saag Patteer
- Grilled Eggplant Pate Baingan Bhurta
- North Indian Chili Rajmah
- Layered Rice-Potato Pilaf Aloo Biryani
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.