Betty Crocker Parties for Children: Fun, Games and Recipes
Betty Crocker Parties for Children is a vintage book with fun, games and recipes for parties geared for 5 to 11 year old kids. You'll find information for making invitations, decorations, party foods and more. Betty Crocker books from the 1960s are some of the best published. This guide and cookbook is no exception.
Format: Hardcover metal spiral, 166 pages.
Copyright: 1964, Third Printing
Publisher: Golden Press
Author: Betty Crocker
Description: Here is everything you need to know to make party-giving for 5-to-11-year-olds a satisfying and happy experience
- Exciting menus and recipes for delicious, unusual party foods
- Full instructions for more than 150 delightful games
- Imaginative party themes
- How to make your own invitations and decorations
- Illustrated throughout with charming, colorful drawings
- An invaluable guide for parents, camp counselors, teachers, Scout leaders, and anyone else who works and plays with children.
Condition: First dozen pages have torn hole punch or two at bottom of page where ring binding tore the small punches. Still well bound. Further nice condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.