Best of the Best from California Cookbook
Best of the Best from California cookbook showcases more than 500 recipes from 122 of California's leading cookbooks. Known for fresh ingredients, Californian cuisine is creative and memorable. Try the Fisherman's Wharf Garlic Prawns recipe or the creamy Stardust Pesto Cheesecake.
Format: Paperback spiral bound, 382 pages
Copyright: 2004. Secondd printing
Publisher: Quail Ridge Press
Author: Gwen McKee and Barbara Moseley
Description: Best of the Best from California Cookbook invites you to recreate in your kitchen the eclectic cooking style that is uniquely California. Capture the fresh, creative cuisine with savory Crab Louis, zesty Fisherman's Wharf Garlic Prawns, vegetarian delight Tofu Stroganoff, exotic Sun-dried Tomatoes and Artichoke Pasta, and creamy Stardust Pesto Cheesecake.
Best of the Best from California was created with the everyday cook in mind. Each recipe is a guaranteed winner. A peek inside reveals what makes this an essential cookbook for your collection:
- You'll enjoy over 500 of California's time-tested, favorite recipes from 122 of the state's leading cookbooks.
- Contributing cookbooks are listed with ordering information.
- A cross-referenced index makes finding recipes simple and easy.
- Recipes are easy to follow and edited for clarity and taste.
- Photographs, illustrations and interesting facts about the Golden State add to the enjoyment of the book.
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.