The Barbecue Cookbook
Popular website Cooking.com published The Barbecue Cookbook which covers all things BBQ from preparation and grilling to recipes.
Format: Hardcover and dust jacket, 96 pages
Description: Whether you're buying a grill for the first time or want to brush up on your grilling skills, The Barbecue Cookbook serves as an excellent resource. It covers all of the basics, including what type of grill to buy, sure-fire ways to grill meat properly, how to fuel your grill, and easy steps for getting your charcoal started.
The Barbecue Cookbook from Cooking.com has everything you need to know to prepare fantastic grilled fare. And don't forget to use our Web site for all of your culinary interests: from shopping for products to tips from celebrity chefs, Cooking.com is your one-stop source.
The Barbecue Cookbook makes cooking on the grill a simple, fun affair. It includes:
- Advice on choosing a suitable grill and the essential cooking utensils to go with it,
- Information on different fuels,
- Safety tips and instructions for preparing, lighting and tending a fire,
- A guide to grilling by the direct and indirect methods,
- Recipes for grilling beef, lamb, chicken, pork, fish, seafood and vegetables,
- Salad suggestions, plus dressings, marinades, sauces and flavored butters,
- Desserts for a grand finale.
Condition: Bookboards, interior pages and dust jacket are in very nice condition. Dust jacket's top edge is sligthly frayed.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.