Art Culinaire Magazine No. 47 Cookbook
Art Culinaire 47 is a hardcover gourmet cookbook magazine and is one of a series of ongoing publications geared towards professional chefs and culinary experts.
Format: Hardcover, 80 pages
Publisher: Culinaire, Inc.
Author: Art Culinaire
Description: Art Culinaire, The International Magazine in Good Taste, issue number 47 contains the following:
Table of Contents (articles/features)
- Publishers Page
- Industry Spotlight: Jancis Robinson
- Back to Basics: Beeting a Path Towards Borscht
- Saffron: Threads of Luxury
- Olives: Olive, cure all my ills.
- Recipe Index: Preview (approx. 39 recipes
Condition: Like new.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.