Art Culinaire Magazine 24 Cookbook
Art Culinaire #24 is a cookbook-style hardcover magazine from Art Culinaire series of magazines. Those with an eye for design will love this cookbook created for chefs and culinary enthusiasts. Gourmet recipes and stunning photography are included in every issue and this one is no exception.
Format: Hardcover, 80 pages
Publisher: Culinaire, Inc.
Author: Art Culinaire
Description: Art Culinaire, The International Magazine in Good Taste, issue number 24. Inside this issue you will find the feature sections as listed below in the Table of Contents. We count 24 recipes in this issue.
Table of Contents
- Publisher's Page p.1
- Industry Spotlight p.6
- Le Bernardin: Seafood Even for Dessert p.8
- Curries: Those Spicy Combinations p.26
- The St. Regis Hotel: Kunz's Culiary Niche p.50
- Innards p.64
- Instrument of Taste: The Glassware of Riedel p.76
- Recipe Index and Preview p.80
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.