The Armenian Table Cookbook
The Armenian Table Cookbook includes some delicious Armenian cuisine like Lavosh, Baklava and more favorites like these.
Format: Hardcover, 272 pages.
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Author: Victoria Jenanyan Wise
Description: Victoria Jenanyan Wise grew up with the flavors, scents, and seasonings of Armenian cooking -- a cuisine that combines Mediterranean flavors with Persian and Russian accents. In her thirteenth cookbook, and her first on Armenian food, Wise collects traditional favorites and inspired contemporary variations.
- Lavosh, Armenian pizzas, and other savory breads
- Shish kebab, moussaka, and other lamb dishes
- Baked and roast chicken prepared with yogurt, dill, turmeric, pomegranate, and more
- Grilled mackerel with lemon and dill; red snapper stew with potato and artichokes
- Stuffed vegetables (dolmas) and stuffed grape leaves
- Baklava and other fillo-pastry sweets, lemon yogurt cake, yogurt panna cotta with cherry sauce, and more.
This authentic and warmhearted cookbook will be met by a ready audience of Armenian-Americans, as well as lovers of Greek, Turkish, Lebanese, Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisines, and other culinary adventurers.
Condition: Cover and jacket in good condition. Interior had around ten dog-eared pages that have creases where they were folded.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.