Apple Cider Vinegar Cure
Inside the Apple Cider Vinegar Cure cookbook are 130 easy recipes for optimal health, weight loss, and beauty. These essential recipes help heal your body inside and out.
Format: Softcover, 216 pages.
Publisher: Fall River Press
Author: Madeline Given, NC
Description: For centuries, apple cider vinegar has served as an indispensable health and beauty elixir. In The Apple Cider Vinegar Cure, holistic nutrition consultant Madeline Given shares some of the history and the science behind this superfood. She also provides instructions on how to make natural remedies to boost your gut and your glow, and brings this probiotic powerhouse to your plate with delicious, nourishing recipes for every meal of the day.
- Explore the myriad uses for this multi-purpose tonic. Included here:
- A brief, historical review of apple cider vinegar's role in folklore medicine
- Over 20 healing home remedies to help alleviate arthritis, clear congestion, and soothe a sore throat
- Over 25 natural body and hair care treatments, including Basic Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner and Lemon Lavender Hand Spray
- 75 simple recipes that use apple cider vinegar in savory and sweet dishes
- A handy homebrew guide to making your own batches of apple cider vinegar like a pro.
Condition: Good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks. Find more Specific Ingredients Cookbooks products