All-American Cowboy Grill Cookbook
All-American Cowboy Grill Cookbook shares 250 recipes from famous TV, film, rodeo, and music-related cowboys (and girls). You'll see familiar names like James Garner, Ronald Reagan, Paul Newman, Ty Murray, and many more. This cookbook is the perfect resource for cowboys everywhere with a lot of black-and-white portraits, and helpful sidebars. We love this nostalgic and fun cookbook!
Format: Softcover spiral bound, 225 pages
Publisher: Rutledge Hill Press
Author: Cheryl Rogers-Barnett, Ken Beck, and Jim Clark
Description: Enjoy mouthwatering recipes rustled up by some of the world's most famous movie, TV, rodeo, and music cowboys and cowgirls, as well as by cooks at some of the top real-life ranches in the United States.
- Ronald Reagan's Rancho del Cielo Tri-Tip
- Paul Newman's Saddle-up Steak with Mucho Garlic
- Forrest Tucker's Peanut Butter Steak
- Rodeo champion Ty Murray's Swiss Grilled Chicken
- James Garner's Maverick's Chili Jam Chicken
- Smiley Burnette's Grilled Pork Chops
- Gene Autry's Veal Chops California
- John Wayne's Red River Barbecue Sauce
These are just a few of the more than 250 recipes that will please any cowpoke. The (side-dishes, breads, and desserts, along with main dishes for the indoor cookstove.
Loaded with more than 200 classic photographs and saddlebags full of old West memories and fun trivia treasures, The All-American Cowboy Grill is sure to delight every fan.
Condition: Front cover has a tiny scratch marking. Further good condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.