Art Culinaire Magazine No. 19
Art Culinaire Magazine No. 19 is a wonderful issue of the popular hardcover cookbook-style gourmet food magazine. This issue has a nice section on Big Apple Desserts from New York chefs, along with cassoulet and ragout dishes, plus a visit with Chef Horst Petermann.
Format: Hardcover, 84 pages.
Publisher: Culinaire, Inc.
Author: Art Culinaire
Description: Art Culinaire issue number 19 is a wonderful issue of the popular gourmet hardcover magazine and cookbook. This issues features the following:
- Industry Spotlight Ferdinand Metz
- Variations ofCassoulets and Ragouts
- Royalty of Austria - Their Eating Habits
- Andre Jaeger - Restaurant Fischerzunft
- A Visit with Horst Petermann
- Apple Desserts
- Hot Winter Drinks
- Recipe Index and Preview
Condition: Good condition. Cover's bottom edge has a small dent and a tiny tear in the corner tip.