Bread and Bread Machine Bible
Over 250 international recipes for breads are showcased inside The Bread and Bread Machine Bible. This cookbook is image-rich with a lot of step-by-step photos and photos of the prepared recipes.
Format: Softcover, 512 pages.
Publisher: Hermes House
Author: Christine Ingram and Jennie Shapter
Description: Bread and Bread Machine Bible features 250 recipes for breads from around the world, made both by hand and in a bread machine, with classic favorites and new ideas.
- Best-ever home bread-making book: essential information, how-to techniques, and delicious recipes for making every kind of loaf
- A complete guide to making bread, from mixing and kneading to glazing and baking
- A comprehensive guide to using a bread machine: settings and programs, troubleshooting, and adapting traditional recipes to use in the machine
- Features a fully illustrated reference catalog of the distinctive breads to be found around the world
- Concise step-by-step instructions and color photographs make each recipe easy to follow, ensuring perfect finished results every time
- The ultimate how-to guide, with essential information and step-by-step techniques, shown in more than 1,200 stunning full-color photographs
Condition: Good condition. One page has light crease.