Sweet Potato Orange Cups Recipe
In preparation for the Thanksgiving holiday, I thought a nice Sweet Potato Orange Cups recipe was in order. This recipe is courtesy of my mother's recipe index card file.
- 3 oranges
- 2-1/2 cups mashed, cooked sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 18 mini-marshmallows
- Halve oranges. Remove pulp and cut into small pieces (keep both the cut up pulp and empty orange halves or "cups" for next step
- Combine potatoes, cream, salt, brown sugar and fold in orange pulp
- Pile each sweet potato mixture in orange "cup"
- Top each with 3 marshmallows
- Please in shallow casserole
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes