Hot Crab Dip Recipe
Here is a fast and easy Hot Crab Dip recipe for company, courtesy of my mother-in-law. It is delicious and is best served with crackers but I like pita or bagel chips with it. Both taste great with it as well.
- 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 6-1/2 oz. crab
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon creamed horseradish
- 2/3 cup almonds
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda into a large bowl.
- Mix all ingredients and bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes
- Serve hot on crackers