Soup Bible Cookbook
The Soup Bible and it's more than 200 recipes for soups from French Vichyssoise to Thai Hot and Sour Shrimp soup, is a delight. Nearly 800 color photos accompany the step-by-step recipes inside this comprehensive cookbook.
Format: Paperback with plastic protective sleeve, 256 pages
Publisher: Annes Publishing
Author: Debra Mayhew
Description: All the soups you will ever need in one inspirational collection. Over 200 recipes from around the world. Tasty soups for every occasion: warming pottages, hearty broths, creamy chowders, rich bisques, classic consommes, chilled soups and elaborate gumbos.
- More than 200 delectable soups in one full-color collection -- deIicious inspiration at your fingertips
- A world-wide selection of enticing soups: from classic French Vichyssoise to Hungarian Sour Cherry; Thai Hot and Sour Shrimp to hearty Italian Minestrone; spicy Indian Beef and Berry to American Creamy Oyster Soup
- Soups of all styles, including chilled, creamy, rich, exotic, spicy, fruity, hearty and lavish
- A comprehensive introduction includes step-by-step recipes for creating the perfect stock and suggests garnishes for a professional finish
- Nearly 800 color photographs
Condition: Cover and interior pages are in beautiful condition. Book comes with plastic protective sleeve.