Calf Fries to Caviar Cookbook - Texas
Calf Fries to Caviar cookbook contains a collection of recipes from two Texas cooks. Recipes are characteristic of West Texas living and range from down-home to elegant gourmet.
Format: Hardcover spiral bound, 294 pages
Copyright: 2001. Tenth printing
Publisher: Jan-Su Publications
Author: Janel Frankel and Sue Vaughn
Description: The best selling Calf Fries to Caviar was created by two Texas cooks, Janel Franklin and Sue Vaughn, long-time friends and collaborators in the kitchen. Calf Fries to Caviar is a mouthwatering collection of true Texas recipes, for a full range of dishes suitable for backyard cookouts to elegant dinner parties.
- simple, step-by-step instructions
- quick-cooking, microwave and make-ahead dishes a joy for brides, bachelors, busy people
- hints and comments a celebration of HOME COOKING
Next Came... More Calf Fries to Caviar For you who like good food but
- don't know how to cook?
- don't like to cook? don't have time to cook?
- are too tired to cook?
And now... Ole 'Cross the Border
- a Fiesta of color, food, fun!
- an exciting blend of flavors! a love affair with Mexican food! Grab your sombrero and enjoy Southwest Cuisine!
Condition: Bookboards and interior pages are in beautiful condition.
Browse more Vintage, Used and Collectible Cookbooks.