Lighthearted Everyday Cooking Cookbook
Lighthearted Everyday Cooking cookbook contains 24 menus, several quick and easy meals and more than 200 recipes that are low fat and high fiber.
Format: Paperback, 250 pages
Publisher: MCM Books
Author: Ann Lindsay
Description: Lighthearted Everyday Cooking is for anyone who enjoys good food. Anne Lindsay has created over 200 new recipes -- for everything from pizzas and burritos to elegant desserts -- that are high on taste and appeal. The fact that every one of them is low in fat, rich in vitamins and high in fiber is an added bonus.
Cooking for Good Health and Good Eating Has Never Been So Easy
- 24 family dinner menus (make them in 30 minutes or less!)
- 19 fifteen-minute dinner menus
- 30 quick and easy one-dish dinners
- 8 emergency dinners from ingredients on hand
- 28 make-ahead one-dish dinners
- 4 special dinner menus for an elegant meal or entertaining a crowd
- Nutritional analysis for each recipe
Condition: Cover and interior pages are in very nice condition. Back cover's bottom left corner is slightly creased.